Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Benghazi
Thread: Benghazi
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
This is a rare time when Cheese and I will agree on politics. I think he is absolutely right about reining in the imperialism and concentrating on our own affairs. As for the Obama White House covering up, It goes right along with US foreign policy that we have practiced for decades; nothing new here.

Whether you are talking about this, September 11 2001, TWA Flight 800, USS Cole, Oklahoma City or Isreal`s attack of the USS Liberty, government policy is not to tell the truth and this goes for both Republican and Democratic administrations. Obama is nothing more the "Bush lite" when it comes to global hegemony and the so called "war on terror" and is the chief reason why I was in support of Ron Paul.
Some are saying Obama is Bush Heavy, not just Lite. He expanded the Patriot Act wiretapping provisions remember? It took Republicans to shut it down after they regained power.

The one thing I hate about Republicans, is that they only act like Republicans when Democrats hold the White House. True Story. But if we didn't have them, the whole US would be like California, which is fucked.

There have been more drone strikes than before. Guantanamo is still alive. Rendition is still alive. Tribunals are still alive.