Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Religion Debunked.
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:47 AM   #206 (permalink)
CalvaryCougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
i would just like to state that i think that groups that seek to use snowboarding as a tool to lure children into their cult of hatred and intolerance are disgusting, reprehensible, and predatory - and i would personally punch you in the face for trying to hijack the sport i grew up with for your religious gains.

fuck. you.
We don't use it as a tool to lure children into Christianity. Most of the sfc's that I have seen mostly work with college age kids. Whats wrong that we would present our beliefs and then let people make their own decisions? With this thinking you could say that teaching evolution as a fact an not a theory is doing the same. If you ever see me id more than glad to let you punch me in the face.

18“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember the words I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’b If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me."

John 15:18-21