Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bindings to match a YES board
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Jer View Post
Nivek... after reading some of your comments I'm curious. Would you have recommended last years cartels?? (read you don't care for this yrs changes)
It's not that I don't care for this year's changes, in fact I personally prefer the react strap over the Asym. So I actually like that better. Its just that Burton is still saying it's stiffer than the Malavita and I just can't see how. It's the same glass content in the base, both ReFlex, and the highback on the Cartel is noticeably softer. In fact I'm actually really looking forward to riding it as I have high hopes for it as a park dominating binding. Return of the park Cartel!

And I wasn't really too fond of last years highback really. It wasn't bad and did its job, but nothing more. It wouldn't mush when I pushed into it, but it also never really snapped me through turns like others have. And if you go 2012, definitely get the Asym. Its better than the standard.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote