Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What's Up?
Thread: What's Up?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
OldDog
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

What about some of the shorts like Pro-tec or something? the azzpadz look pretty clunky and I've read some reviews where they say the straps are uncomfortable. I might rather wear compression shorts with padding? I always wore shock doctors when fighting and I wear a chamois when biking so it wouldn't seem too strange.

What's the consensus, should I go all out with full body armor? Or, just protect the tailbone and wrists? I don't think full body armor is necessary is it? Maybe ass, knees, wrists, and elbows? I of course already have a great helmet. I can see most of it for park rather than free ride. Shames doesn't have much of a park from what I hear and I'm not really interested in anything other than jumps or maybe a box. No rails for this kid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyder View Post
Ya was a rude awakening. She was a black belt at the time and I was lower belt, but it was still a hellava hard well placed kick.

Onto the Azzpadz, I could almost bet you can't even tell when I have mine on. For me they are totally worth it. On days or at any point I can take a short walk to the car and take them off. Again for me it was so worth it. Just trying to give you a good experience.
OldDog is offline   Reply With Quote