Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - All mountain board to compliment an evo 154
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
Slush Puppie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the input.

The reason I'm not rushing to something lots stiffer is that i'm not keen to sacrifice the playfulness unless I really need to. Obv there will always be a compromise. I think the conditions I've had so far have been good enough to get away with with a less than ideal board and I'm open to the benefits a stiffer one would bring. I guess I'll only really know by trying some stiffer boards out. No way around that. I will have the chance to do this in january. But I have a trip in dec and I want something to cover that. If I buy ahead it will cost me 25-35% less which is a factor.

Will definitely check out this other boards, have no problem with branching out although I pretty much know what I'm going to get with an SL which is again a factor.

What's your thoughts a size, should I be thinking stiffer and longer only change one variable. Example would you suggest a 156 or 158 in the yes based on what I've said?