Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Albertans want Romney to Win
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
And Albertans drive crazy! Double yellow means "okay to pass". Only ones worse on the highway are the fuckin frenchies.......
The lines are just a guide. They don't actually mean anything.

Quote:
That's because Canadians are sick of having the worst leader in the free world with Harper; they need us to elect mittens just to look halfway good.....
Stephen Harper wins ‘world statesman’ award for being a champion of democracy, freedom and human rights

The biggest thing is the guy does what he said he would do. Long gun registry? Gone. Taxes? Lowered. Tough on crime bill? Passed.

I don't agree with the federal conservatives on everything. My biggest issue is their stance on drugs. I'm for a support/rehabilitate/educate style system instead of a mandatory minimum sentence system. However this issue is small enough to me versus the other larger issues which I agree on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
Ontario drivers are the worst and this is coming from a guy that has no problem with Detroit rush hour traffic.
I lived in the GTA for 30 years. When you get within 40 km of Toronto WATCH OUT! A very large ESL population, new immigrants, young drivers with money, old people that shouldn't be on the road, a %&^* you attitude... I'd rather get a frontal lobotomy than commute through that shit ever again! I know Snowolf thinks I've already HAD a frontal lobotomy.

Quote:
I pretty much consider Ontario and Quebec as frenchies...
And Oregon must be full of hispanics from California! Calling an Ontarian a Frenchie would be as insulting as calling a Canadian an American! I left that liberal province when I got the chance, but one thing they're not is Quebecers!!!