Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - A democrat is changing his mind...
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
KIRKRIDER
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
I thought popular opinion shortly after Sept 11, 2001 was FOR a war against various countries/regimes in the middle east?

"In October 2001, a poll by CNN/Gallup/USA Today indicated that about 88% of Americans backed military action in Afghanistan, and a poll by Market Opinion Research indicated that about 65% of Britons supported having British troops involved."

So are you saying all US citizens are war criminals?

I love how whoever is in power, people are very quick to criticize their decisions, rather than think about what they'd do if the decision was theirs? Say you were the leader of a powerful imaginary country, and tomorrow terrorists bombed a major shopping mall killing 5000 people. What would you do? Nothing? I'm asking an honest question here. What is the right thing to do when a terrorist group kills innocent civilians in ANY country as part of their extremist beliefs?

People are quick to criticize the US for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, yet we sit here 11 years after Sept 11th still enjoying relative peace on north american soil.
Yeah.

GO watch 11 years of documentary and books on 911, Call me when your'e done.
Never trust the "Official excuses" for war. Historically they are always false.
What terrorist group exactly? The SAUDIS that were allegedly flying those planes? Hmmm why they didn't bomb Saudi Arabia again?
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06