Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - A democrat is changing his mind...
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #34 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

OH, and as for racism, the democrat party is rife with racism. No need to try and say the right has a monopoly on that.

And racism isn't exclusive to whites either. Blacks are just as racists, and almost all of the black community is in the Democrat Party.

There are racists in both parties. Here is an excellent article from the Economist:

The politics and philosophy of racism: Grand Racist Party? | The Economist

They conclude, after extensive study, that at most, on the whole slightly more Republicans have views that may be considered racist, but not by much, and it is pretty evenly divided between the two parties.

On top of that, there is a new form of racism, which is minority on minority racism (non-latino blacks, latinos, latino blacks, Asians, etc.). And guess which party a lot of them reside in.

But like I said, I'm not here to change anyone's minds. I side with Democrats on social issues, but fiscally I side with the GOP. But I can see why people stick with Democrats.

The real answer is in the middle. Let's be honest, if either party had full control we'd be fucked. Look at California, and imagine the whole US being like that.

Last edited by jdang307; 10-09-2012 at 07:52 PM.