Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Question about my new board
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher_chik View Post
I started on a full camber, and had a hard time carving, and the board was not very flexible, and was only a couple cents shorter than my current board. I am an east coast rider, although hoping this season will bring alot of snow and less ice. I wanted a board that was more flexible and that could hold an egde on ice, but one that was easy to maneuver as well. Its my first board purchase and have only ridden used boards in the past.

The comments so far are very helpful thanks. I guess I should have gone for a bananna or rocker instead of the 2013 Womens Camp Seven Featherlite board. Here;s to hoping I win that contest so I can get a rocker to hold edge on ice!
Your board is a rocker board, it's a hybrid rocker.

Pretty sure the banana is full rocker? I haven't ridden a full rocker deck, but from what I've read, full rocker holds an edge the shittiest of the different types of rocker.

You got the best rocker profile, I do believe.

I was considering buying one of those boards & still might.
So I'm eagerly waiting for you to get a chance to ride that thing.
I wanna hear all about it.

Oh, & sign up for this. It's wicked, 30 free $40 gift certificates for tech shop service from Sportchek.
https://team.sportchek.ca/pages/form.jsp

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote