Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What ski resort in lake tahoe
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Skinny Bam

Heavenly is dope, really big, LOTS of tree options...park was closed when I went cuz they got dumped on but what I could see looked great. Super close to south lake hotels too, can hop on a shuttle.

Sierra is really legit too, not as many tree options as Heavenly but very good lines back there/natural jumps when theres enough snow. Parks should be good, they do a decent amount of filming there. Can get a shuttle here but I would advise against because you will wanna go earlier.

I was pumped for Kirkwood but got turned away because half our crew slept in too late so make sure you get there early! And yes if your staying in south lake Kirkwood is a decent amount farther than the above 2, dont think there is a shuttle to the wood either.

Last place I hit was a little mt. called Diamond Peak, very small. Only reason we went because it was close to the airport on our last day. Very few runs but sick views and while the park only had like 5 rails/boxes they did have two 40-50ft jumps that were nice.

I hear Northstar has a real sick park
Skinny Bam is offline   Reply With Quote