Originally Posted by lonerider
I'm still in. Although it would be nice to have this sorted out before the end of the month.
Well, i'm not totally out. Waiting for the price. If the price will be, as i expect it to be, i'm out. If the price will be like 600-700, i'm in.
May be i'd post later, as i will get some info on BX Kessler or Oxess board for me.