I'm still in. Although it would be nice to have this sorted out before the end of the month.
Yeah I'm pulling out as well just got a deal on another board. Sorry all.
Well, i'm not totally out. Waiting for the price. If the price will be, as i expect it to be, i'm out. If the price will be like 600-700, i'm in.
May be i'd post later, as i will get some info on BX Kessler or Oxess board for me.
No problem guys, I'm sorry it's taking this long. I'd rather get a firm "NO" than be strung along. I'll push for an answer ASAP.