Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need some advice on intermediate board.
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeerizx View Post
Thank you! I saw a review from boardinsiders.com and alot of there riders complained a little about the board in turns, sliding when trying to make an aggressive turn. Do you have these problems?
This is a PERFECT example why you should ignore boardinsiders. They're shit. And they clearly can't ride. The Omni is a more aggressive all mountain board. Watch the video again and actually watch them ride. The only guy that seemed to be able to ride was the one that seemed to like it the most. Why? Cause most of those guys CAN'T ride. I've ridden a fair share of TBT. It is different, but it does not take more work and does not effect your edge performance. You ride TBT differently and this is apparently what these guys problem is, that they couldn't adapt.

TBT is super fun. I had a wild amount of fun on the Whatever and its still one of my favorite boards ever. I need to remember that I don't recommend it enough.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote