Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New Gear!
Thread: New Gear!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:11 PM   #57 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neliz View Post
Well , I did have my heart set on a TBT board. But if what you're saying is right, and I'd ride easier ans have more fun on a narrower board, I'm Just going to have to give up on the TBT.
I've looked at some of the boards you've suggested, and the one's I've "found" are:
Yes boards, Lib-tech boards, the Gnu park pickle and the Flow Drifter. Am I right thinking that these boards/manufacturers are narrower than the average board? By the way, I'd also like to avoid riding a "girl board" as much as possible. Would any of these boards be a good pick for my kind of riding?

PS, I want to thank everyone that has helped me with this, a big thank you to all you guys!
I have a Never Summer Lotus 157cm deck, It's a chicks board. (below are the stats).
Just make sure it doesn't look like a chic stick, it's not hard considering all the poofter boards out there.

I don't give a flyin fuck what anyone thinks & if they're gonna start talkin' shit, they better be really really fuckin' good.

Cause if they ain't I'm gonna follow em all day, barkin' shit @ em, swervin' towards em'.
They'll never say somethin' like that to anyone ever again for fear this dink might be hidin' around the corner..

This is from here, http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...tml#post454652

Here are the stats on the Never Summer
size waist edge sidecut tip/tail Dampness Flex
Lotus 157 23.8 122 vario700 28.6/28.4 8.5 4
Premier 157 24.9 122 vario745 29.3 7 5.5

It may be a girls board but here are a couple pics. The guys Burton Hero, I had last year.
& the Never Summer Lotus. (chick stick)

One of these boards just reeks of HOMO, I think we know which one. Who the fuck picks pink & purple then decides "Oh ya I think I'll throw on a Seal balancing a beach ball, Ahh! perfect"

Not this Redneck!!, I only got it cause it was super cheap & almost brand new.

Stoked is an understatement, I giddy like a school girl with a girl deck.

TT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hero.jpg (9.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg NeverSummer-Lotus-Snowboard.jpg (89.8 KB, 15 views)

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote