Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New Gear!
Thread: New Gear!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:11 PM   #57 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by Neliz View Post
Well , I did have my heart set on a TBT board. But if what you're saying is right, and I'd ride easier ans have more fun on a narrower board, I'm Just going to have to give up on the TBT.
I've looked at some of the boards you've suggested, and the one's I've "found" are:
Yes boards, Lib-tech boards, the Gnu park pickle and the Flow Drifter. Am I right thinking that these boards/manufacturers are narrower than the average board? By the way, I'd also like to avoid riding a "girl board" as much as possible. Would any of these boards be a good pick for my kind of riding?

PS, I want to thank everyone that has helped me with this, a big thank you to all you guys!
I have a Never Summer Lotus 157cm deck, It's a chicks board. (below are the stats).
Just make sure it doesn't look like a chic stick, it's not hard considering all the poofter boards out there.

I don't give a flyin fuck what anyone thinks & if they're gonna start talkin' shit, they better be really really fuckin' good.

Cause if they ain't I'm gonna follow em all day, barkin' shit @ em, swervin' towards em'.
They'll never say somethin' like that to anyone ever again for fear this dink might be hidin' around the corner..

This is from here,

Here are the stats on the Never Summer
size waist edge sidecut tip/tail Dampness Flex
Lotus 157 23.8 122 vario700 28.6/28.4 8.5 4
Premier 157 24.9 122 vario745 29.3 7 5.5

It may be a girls board but here are a couple pics. The guys Burton Hero, I had last year.
& the Never Summer Lotus. (chick stick)

One of these boards just reeks of HOMO, I think we know which one. Who the fuck picks pink & purple then decides "Oh ya I think I'll throw on a Seal balancing a beach ball, Ahh! perfect"

Not this Redneck!!, I only got it cause it was super cheap & almost brand new.

Stoked is an understatement, I giddy like a school girl with a girl deck.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg hero.jpg (9.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg NeverSummer-Lotus-Snowboard.jpg (89.8 KB, 18 views)
If whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is online now   Reply With Quote