Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Out with hails, in with k2 ufo's

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Weipim 
#1 ·
Well I listened to some solid advice from my bud and a number of people on this forum. I spent a couple hours trying on at least 10 boots over the course of 3 nights. Final decision was the K2 UFO with the double boa system. What a night and day difference in comfort between the two. As discussed by members of this forum, I am sure the Hails are the bomb for certain people and certain feet. The K2's are just dreamy. I have had them heat molded and on my feet for the last 2 hours. Wow. What a great boot. When I used to ride back in the day my setup was a K2 Fatbob and clicker system. Both were great. K2 continues to improve on quality and I am very impressed. Can't wait to get them on the mountain. By the way....it snowed in Calgary last night. Booyah!

#9 ·
U compawe das k2 ufo to thouse Berrrrton HAIL!!!??? How DARE u!!

just kidding, i have t1 db and absolutely love them. the ufo has wide heel from my personal experience but more comfy in the liner

very good buy, im too scared of fuckign my t1 db up so i decide to collect them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.