Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Critique my newb setup?...
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:20 AM   #30 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by atr3yu View Post
Lol, never even thought of doing that. Will have to play around with it when I pick up my new stuff!
Yeah I used to do it all the time! As long as your bindings are naturally centred it works well. And I've only got size 8 feet so overhang isn't usually an issue even on narrow boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamps View Post
thank you, as I got to the photos I said to myself, this is easily solved with the est/channel system. burton haters flame on...
Yep... EST that binding could be anywhere he wanted. I've been happy with the system on my board so far. No loose hardware yet. Although the channel clearly has pushed down on the base a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
Rotated the disks but it makes no difference. With the offset disks (came with 2 sets) the offset and the 90 degree rotation slid all the way to the heel edge are exactly the same.

I'm uploading pics now that I'll post to show you what I mean. That overhang is just the way it is.
Yeah I didn't know you had offset discs. Well it is what it is. Doesn't look like the end of the world...
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote