Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Paul Ryan is a smug prick
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
ItAlpsRdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Wow a fucking newbie with 5 whole posts comes on a forum and makes a personal attack on the members not the subject agains forum rules and tells members who have been actively debating politics for years to "move to Cuba, Russia, North Korea or China"? Fuck off you piece of shit! As Americans, we have the RIGHT to dissent and enact political changes that we believe in. It is you and your fucked shitbag attitude of do it my way or leave that it is anti democracy and anti American.

If you don`t have anything of substance that is actually related to the topic to add, then go crawl back under the fucking pile of horse shit that you sprang from.

If however, you would like to present a valid argument for or against an issue as others here both liberal and conservative have done, then you will be welcomed. Until that time, you will be viewd as nothing but a two bit troll.
Wow, a little to much vino last night. You are correct and I was out of line. Please except my apologies.