Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - From Salomon F22 to......
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
TorpedoVegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxrealtor View Post
Thanks. Did you look at the Status liner enough to confirm laces or no laces? I found this picture (finally) and it is the same as a sketched picture on DC's website for last years Status. It's the alpha liner, which according to DC's website is the same liner the Judge has.

I find it odd that there are no laces and am curious on how it feels.

Are you sure it wasn't the J bars? There are supposed to be 2 removable bars on each side.
Positive it wasn't J bars, we pulled out the liners and removed the footbeds and the footbed itself was kinking on the sides due to being slightly too long for the liners. Not sure if that problem would work itself out but I wasn't about to take the chance and ride with the pain for a while after spending over 400 bucks on boots. When a boot of that price seems to have a small manufacturing defect it just makes me wonder about the other quality control issues that might come up throughout the season. If it was a one pair anomoly I would have overlooked it, but it was 3 pairs at 2 different shops. It might not be an issue with every size though, who knows. I was trying on size 10s

Last edited by TorpedoVegas; 10-13-2012 at 12:47 PM.
TorpedoVegas is offline   Reply With Quote