Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - From Salomon F22 to......
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
pdxrealtor
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDragon View Post
I just tried pulling out the liner from the Judges. Seems that the lace I mentioned is attached to a "sleeve" inside the outer boot. The liner fits into this sleeve and then you cinch up the lace on the sleeve. It feels the same as if the lace was attached directly to the liner IMO. As I mentioned, there is also a "power strap" attached to the liner at the very top which tightens the liner at that area. It all feels as good as my F20s.

Can't comment on the quality of DCs as I'm new to them. I don't see why they would be a crappy product but time will tell. Also, Per Nivek's comment, I replace the footbed in my boots with good quality aftermarket footbeds. They ARE worth the money.

Thanks for all your info. That pretty much answers the question... there are no missing laces...

So does your liner, when removed, look like the picture I posted? You mention a strap that wraps around the top of the liner. Would that look like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg status_2012_liner.jpg (101.4 KB, 75 views)
pdxrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote