Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - R.I.P. Amanda Todd
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
seant46
Veteran Member

R.I.P

She made one or 2 bad mistakes and it cost her life in the end. Its sad to think that this was a chain reaction starting with a mistake any young girl could make.

The worst part is the fucking sicko wouldnt leave her alone when she moved and tried to start her life over. Imagine going to a new school trying to start over only to have your reputation ruined right of the bat by some stalker.... fucking scum.

If we can learn anything from this its to try and make people who get treated like this and make them feel like someone does care. If your a kid in highschool go talk to that lonely boy or girl sitting in the back of class by themselves. You know that ugly girl people call fat? or that boy with the long hair who plays video games all the time and no one talks to? yeah them
If youre a bully you should learn to take your own self hatred and insecurities out in better ways than making other people hate themselves.

Tragic that you dont know what she could have done with her life once she got out of school because most likely it would have gotten better with time. She was still growing

Its too bad the media only seems to share this stuff if its some good looking girl or some touching story like that though..
I also have to admit I did a bit of bullying myself in school but luckily realized that was stupid and it tapered off by the middle of highschool. Even hung out a few times with a kid that i used to pick on.

Last edited by seant46; 10-13-2012 at 08:21 PM.
seant46 is offline   Reply With Quote