Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone rode the Flow NX2-AT?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
slyder
Veteran Member

It is so early in the season I doubt you will get any reviews from the average rider.
Many people have demoed them but that is usually just a few hours on a hill. If they were lucky or are very connected they got to ride them for a day or two.

Again that will be a very select top notch rider not the average guy.

Going on a limb here and my bias as I love my Flows and have the 13 NX2 AT-SE's if you enjoyed the feeling of the Flows and were comfortable with the powerstrap pressure on your foot. The time required to set them up and the time, hassle of not sitting down or what ever reason you want to use.

I would think that you would be very happy with a higher, better quality version of what you used. This with the statement you made "but thinking I made a mistake going the traditional 2 strap system" 2nd guessing yourself

I rode my boys board with Flux bindings. I loved the feel of them and after a very short time I was able to stand and strap in. I would not want to do that every day though. Again this is for me as this is what I prefer and I stated that up front. You will find many people don't prefer Flows which they found something that really works for them.

Follow your gut I'm sure you'll love them