Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Regional: Eastern Canada
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:40 PM   #351 (permalink)
LyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupacabraman View Post
Remember there are 2 Massif's in Quebec. "Le Massif de Charlevoix" is the better one, which I speak of, located on the north shore 45 min from Quebec City . "Massif du Sud" is smaller but still decent, located about 75 min SE of Quebec near Beauce.

Mont Ste Anne should be on your hit list, and it's on the way to Le Massif, only 30 minutes from Quebec. Other options i the region include Stoneham (good jibs), Le Relais (best park and has jumps), and for powder Valinouet near Chicoutimi (cheap tickets; best pow east of the Rockies)
Basically u want to hit up Le Massif for sure, probably MSA, and maybe another hill.
I checked out both Le Massif and MSA booths at the show, and looking at their slopes, it seems like MSA has a much more varied terrain??

In your opinion, which mountain would be better for an intermediate to enjoy? Will most likely doing single blacks and lots of blues, and trying out glades as well (but pretty much zero experience in the woods)
LyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote