Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - need some nike boot help??
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
ChiTownRon

Quote:
Originally Posted by huckit View Post
I bought my vapens last year. They fit quite tight at the board shop; I got them in size 10, but normally I wear a 11 shoe (Street size.) they packed out perfectly and I loved them; they are comfy for sure, reasonably stiff, but I thought they were great for everything. Yeah, I'm not into Nike that much, but I sure like these boots! Unfortunately, my last snow season was cut short because of concussion/medical reasons, and I only wore them about 10-12 times.
Ok, now i'm a bit confused on who's review i should take more into consideration. The one guy said he bought the same size boots that are the same as his shoe size and they packed out fine. The other person said he got a half size bigger and they fit him perfectly. But now you're saying you got a whole size smaller and they packed out fine. So can anyone clear up a little better if it's better to get the same size as your shoe or go up half a size.

I'm most likely going to have to go try some on, but knowing in advance would help save some time.
ChiTownRon is offline   Reply With Quote