Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:54 AM   #1011 (permalink)

Originally Posted by gmore10 View Post
lets be honest heres the problem with Subarus there chick cars they look gay i guess if you dont do manly things your Subaru will get you to the flower shop and back i mean seriously where am i suppose to put my 8 point when i shoot it i dont care what my ford eats in gas
Many of us require neither a gun rack, nor the cargo capacity to transport our kills, for our snowboarding vehicle.

Now if this were a manliness forum (ooooooHHHHH!), or a hunting forum, or a truck forum, I could see your point.

In transporting people and snowboards to the mountains, a Subaru beats your truck, and every truck, in every aspect that matters. Speed, snow capability, gas mileage, you name it.

I drive a civic and it also easily outperforms most trucks in all these aspects for mountain driving as well. (I've had ignorant people try to beat down my civic, its a stick shift SI, it'll downshift and race any truck besides a Raptor up a steep hill, it only weighs like 1800lbs or something).

I'm not saying a truck can't work well in snow, its just that I don't need the added weight, loss of power/weight, loss of gas mileage, or anything that sets the truck apart. For camping, hunting, hiking, 4wd access roads, anything like that, sure I'll take the truck.
Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote