Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #1009 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Also Argo, most cars have the ablity to keep speed uphill, but the drivers fail to see it coming and speed up or downshift or whatever, I'm not saying you don't overpower me in that monster, but me and my car are not the slowfucks you are blazing by up the passes. I drive 75-85 up these hills too. Tell your coworkers to learn to drive, maybe slow the fuck down when there is snow on the road . (no really bro if I lived up there I would go for a little more muscle and size, but I also would drive like 5x less)

To everyone else, I commute from Denver into the Rockies for work or snowboarding 365 days a year, and I ride more than 90% of the people on this forum. These statements about my cars are not some theory, some random assumptions made in a vacuum. As my cars get older, I go round and round as I consider other options, but something like what I have just keeps coming up on top.

I'm not sitting here saying if money was no object my honda civic is the best car in the world, but I'm gonna defend it. Done right by me. I still have more reliability, and stopping power than any of you regardless.

A Taco is on my shortlist, but its hard to justify losing 10-15mpg.

Last edited by snowklinger; 10-15-2012 at 12:35 PM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote