Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Colorado SBF Roll Call
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
a bag of it

Currently not working, but I might work part time as a marketing research surveyor which would be an on snow position.

I definitely like keystones park better all day long. Much more variety and more available lines. Even when its crowded its not as bad as breck. Breck is generally better for jumps, but I'm more of a rail rider when it comes to park. Keystone generally has more creative features and the number one reason I like it better is you can lap the peru lift and actually get a solid run in, whereas the colorado lift loop is complete garbage. Lift is way too crowded and the run is a flat green. The peru is almost always empty. Someone told me that keystones park ranking was bumped up to #2 this year, but I can't find any solid info on that.

Long story short, the days I wanted to ride park I went to keystone. Breck was more for all mountain riding for me, though I obviously went into the park a bunch too.
a bag of it is offline   Reply With Quote