Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - need some nike boot help??
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
budderbear

My ZF1's look like a turd, seriously they're navy green throughout for the most part. I don't care because I picked them up with green superfeet + tax for only $150 new. I've recently got some k2 t1's for a stiffer boot on the days I'm doing steeper stuff but for the park, and 90% of the mountain, the nike's are incredible. Never any pressure points, dry, and almost too warm to the point where I have to wear thin socks on average cold days (20-30f) or my feet might sweat lol. After 20 days they still look great. Another thing I noticed was the amount of board feel you get out of them. After trying my ride boots back on, I felt like I was maneuvering a plank compared to how well I could feel the board with these. Only thing I don't like is they can take a bit to put on sometimes because of the internal ankle harness but once there on they're good to go the rest the day.

Most people either love Nike boots or hate them, definitely try before you buy or make sure there's a good return policy if buying online.

Last edited by budderbear; 10-16-2012 at 12:10 AM.
budderbear is offline   Reply With Quote