First off I just want to say I hate you all. Every time I have it narrowed down and think I'm done other stuff gets thrown back in the mix... So here is where I stand now with prices. I want to stay south of $150.
These are my final choices and I can then let this thread die:
1) Flow the five: $120 - I like the convienance just worried about if I can keep them snug how I like and how cushie the base is.
2) Burton Cobrashark: $107 - I would like them to be canted but they do sound like what I want still. Have an asym strap like the mala's.
3) Union contact pro: $145 - I know I keep thinking they are not what I want but I just want to see if they live up to their hype... Plus love the styling. Only found one pair of 2012's and they are S/M but I think I could fit my 9 1/2 ride triad in them.
4) Rome 390 Boss: $115 - by far the best deal and have the features I'm looking for, but just never have really been into the Rome for some reason.
5) flux ds30: can't find any 2012's or in my price range.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Academy Propaganda rev - Rome 390 Boss
New for 14-15
Yes the Basic - Now IPO