Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Very sad day for my family.....
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 12:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

Unhappy Very sad day for my family.....

Well as I get started for a day at work I receive a call from my mom, as soon as I heard the tone of her voice I knew something was really wrong...

Then she goes ahead and tells me that my aunt back in Colombia had suffered an stroke followed by a heart attack... I froze in the spot, I could not leave work to be with my mom because we were understaffed and I didn't want to screw my boss over.

Her state is not good she is in intensive care and we have to wait 72 hours to see how bad her state is. So far they told us that the stroke affected her lungs and her heart pretty bad. Theres nothing much we can do but wait...

I hate to my mother in the state she is right now, my aunt is like the back bone of the family, we are not sure how things will go on without her...

I keep myself in a very positive mind, although most of my family is not. Personally I have always had a disbelieved in doctors and I hope I right and she will managed to make it out of it.

I am what you can call a hard core asshole I will not crack for anything, but today was something that I could not hold on. It's been about 5 years since I tare a tear, on the way home I had to stop to calm myself down. I think I have cried more than all my life put together.

My aunt has always been there for me..... oh God....

I know most of you guys are not religious, but for the ones who are, I beg you please pray for her... Thanks

She Needs to Come out of this.... She just has to...

Last edited by Simply^Ride; 06-01-2008 at 12:34 AM.