Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rodeo - Contact Pro - Malavita
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #45 (permalink)
Rookie09

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry06x View Post
First off I just want to say I hate you all. Every time I have it narrowed down and think I'm done other stuff gets thrown back in the mix... So here is where I stand now with prices. I want to stay south of $150.

These are my final choices and I can then let this thread die:
1) Flow the five: $120 - I like the convienance just worried about if I can keep them snug how I like and how cushie the base is.
2) Burton Cobrashark: $107 - I would like them to be canted but they do sound like what I want still. Have an asym strap like the mala's.
3) Union contact pro: $145 - I know I keep thinking they are not what I want but I just want to see if they live up to their hype... Plus love the styling. Only found one pair of 2012's and they are S/M but I think I could fit my 9 1/2 ride triad in them.
4) Rome 390 Boss: $115 - by far the best deal and have the features I'm looking for, but just never have really been into the Rome for some reason.
5) flux ds30: can't find any 2012's or in my price range.
Dude get the freaking 390 Boss if you can get them in your size for that cheap! I'd say they better than everything else you have listed except maybe the flux ds30 which I don't know much about but have heard good things. 390 boss are going to have cushioned footbeds, comfy ankle straps, AWESOME toe straps, canting, and more. If I could get them for $115 I wouldn't even think twice about it. Rome is one of the best snowboard companies out there (including their boards but especially their bindings!). GET THEM!
Rookie09 is offline   Reply With Quote