Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Selling a pair of union team atlas bindings n.i.b.
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Capitahhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bseracka View Post
but... these have the giant "U" and aren't available to the public and are probably the 2012 model instead of 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETM View Post
OK theres a common theme with every thing you sell, you want too much for it. Sometimes more than retail it seems.
You obviously work in a shop and get a decent discount so you try to make money selling the gear at shop prices to kids on the net.
With only a handfull of posts theres no way I would be putting money into your account.
Maybe if you lowered your prices you would get some bites but its probably better for everyone if you dont.
Everything I sell I sell through PayPal so there's complete buyer protection. And I payed full price for both pairs of the team atlas's. one for me and one for a friend. He couldn't pay them off. Now I need money for school and I'm just trying to cover shipping. And everyone will pay more for a rarity. I sold one of the pairs already. And everyone knows to ask higher than you are willing to take because everyone wants to negotiate
Capitahhh is offline   Reply With Quote