Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Blue Mtn double down pass
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
budderbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyGuy View Post
You can buy insurance for your 5x7 pass. It's about $12 and in the case you get injured/cant board anymore, you get pro-rated the $ back equivalent to how much time is left in the season. IE you get injured exactly mid season, you get half your money back.

In the case of double downs, you can just sell it on kijiji. Tonnes of people will buy it because they missed early bird prices or have last minute trips to Blue.

brownsnow - if you plan on going at least 5 times to blue - get the 5x7. Otherwise 2 double downs isn't a bad choice as theres no black-out dates giving you more flexibility
I think you may have misunderstood. I wasn't talking about the 5x7, I meant the double down pass, for which Arapahoe Basin doesn't have pass insurance or pro rate. Meaning if you bye the Double Down pass and get hurt in your second year, your shit out of luck. Although I think if got hurt before the season started, you might be able to talk them into pro rating you a pass for the following season.
budderbear is offline   Reply With Quote