Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How much and how quick do boots really pack out
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
pdxrealtor
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efilnikufesin View Post
From experience, toe crunching isn't going away, would rather a slightly longer boot. That shit will kill your feet by the end of a day.

Edit: Saloman boots? If so, I prefer the fit of Ride boots. Almost has the same fit, with a slightly longer toe.
No, DC Status. It's more of a toes go numb feeling, Hard to describe. Tell ya one thing, BOA allows you to over tighten easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
first things first - you bought em at REI, do you have a membership there ?(everyone should.) so you can always bring em back...

you will probably have to ride em for a little while. nothing wrong with walking around the house with em on just to try and loosen them up but it will take a few days riding to pack out the liners for your toes.
Bought em' at dogfunk so same deal. Ya I've got a membership there but right now their boot selection isn't the best.

I hate to ride them in hopes of them packing out if they aren't.

Sounds like I can walk in them some more and if not better then either ride or exchange.

Fuckin' boots god damnit.

Really weird thing is I rode a slightly broken in F22 , in size 10, all year last year. Never had any issues but a little heal lift until May when I finally started getting some movement in them.
pdxrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote