Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Group Buy: Sept 2012 - Advanced Freeride Board
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #52 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLN View Post
shipping
That shows, that i can pay 40Euro and get the board directly, instead of sending it to US for 160/group, and sending for ~50USD to Kazachstan.
UPD: shipping to US/canada shows 120Eu. You mentioned 160. and i doubt we'd buy more then 15 kilos of Virus )))

Taxes are complicated, may be it's be cheaper to send to US, and then to Canadian, if US have no taxes for snowboards. 5% of $1000 is about the shipping for 1 board =)
Or divide into two groups for US and Canada.

It'd be funny, if 20% they mentioned is the VAT

Also, can you ask about bigger discounts for a bigger group? I can post some topics in Russian boards, and i think some people will like to buy a Virus with such a discount.
Like for getiing 5000Euro total - extra 5% off or something like that. I think you can find some compomise.

BTW, You should ask, if we all should buy one model or different? That matters alot.
Yeah that was my question too!!! (i.e. if the 20% off was just the VAT)

I already asked them about different boards for different folks. When I hear back I'll ask about a larger discount for a larger group.

I'm thinking individual shipping would make the most sense. I don't think any of their boards are over 5 kg so it would only be about $50 per board to ship to US/Canada. No savings shipping all to me and then out from there.

If they include all boards I'm sure there are a lot of hard booters that might want in on it too...
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote