Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lake Louise yesterday
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
SteadyHigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
Funny thing is one of my best friends just moved out there. She just finished school and found a good job in Calgary. Me on the other hand, dropped out of University...got a pretty good paying job and moved up in the company I work for... But its time for a change I'm only 23 and want to go to college for computer programming, I'm considering going to school in Calgary for Programming but feel it'll be real tough not having anyone to lean on paying for my car/insurance/rent/tuition ext....

But I want to move west pretty bad, Pretty much hate going to clubs these days... Spent my summer mountain biking and fishing just like you described
Yeah CalgaryAnyone perfect for you stop wasting valuable time and get out here. Yeah it's tuff going to
School and payin the bills but lots of people do it and I'm sure you can. You will love it out here. We have a river you can fish in and float and swim in , in the middle of the city. It takes 30 mins to be in the foot hills 40 mins to be at a ski resort. Keep drivin west on one highway and you can hit like 10 mountains, ventre into the interior and you have dozens. Endless exploring everytime can be a new place. I absolutely love it here and if I do ever move it will
Just be more west.
SteadyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote