Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Group Buy: Sept 2012 - Advanced Freeride Board
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #57 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Thanks Donutz! Heard back from Virus and Oxess again and here's what they said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxess
1 board CHF 1590.00
2 boards CHF 1430.00
3 boards CHF 1350.00
4 boards CHF 1270.00
5 boards CHF 1190.00
6 boards CHF 1110.00
up to 7 to 10 Boards CHF 1090.00

Early order, order until end of may and delivery and payment in fall, is a additional 10% discount

All prices are without delivery and VAT from your country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus
You can order different board, we will custom fit them to your weight and it will take around 2 to 3 weeks for delivery!

From the tax we can only cut 10% because we have a very high labor charge with custom declarations etc!

So you have a discount of 30% overall on the list price! Itīs preseason price…. During the season no chance!
So the CHF to CAN/USD conversion makes the Oxess board over $1100 even if we buy 5. I think I'm out for that. The Virus will be a total of 30% off their listed prices, plus shipping. Puts it right on about $1000 for the FLP AFT, cheaper for the plain FLP, and cheaper again for the FR...

Unless I hear back from Volkl soon I suggest we turn this into a Virus group buy? I'm in for the FLP AFT it looks like quite the stick! And the fact he'll custom make each one specific to our dimensions is excellent.

poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote