Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Fuck Apple.
Thread: Fuck Apple.
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #71 (permalink)
SteadyHigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
That's a bold claim. They beat other smart phones at what? Most of the comparisons I've seen have Jellybean beating Apple out by a significant margin. Also, nearly all the features the newest iPhone has, has already been available to Android users. Apple is a great company in that they have decent products but an AWESOME image that people go for For examples, MAC are good computers, but you can have a computer just as reliable yet faster in every way, for half the price. The only reason to get a MAC is if you prefer the OS or if you like the imagine. On a performance basis, MAC's lose every time.

I'm late to this debate, and honestly much rather not get any further involved. I probably won't reply to any arguments, but I will respectfully read them and take them into consideration.
My mac doesn't get virus's like your shitty pc does and it never has let me down. Super fast and Awsome. The iPhone is better in to many way it is compatible with way more devices ,it never failed me unlike android has. And apple has some Awsome customer service. I have yet been turned away even when the problem has be my own causing they have always fixed it without question.

It's the number one selling phone because its not the best . Why is it then, cause everyone using them are fanboys? No cause it is superior to all the rest.
SteadyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote