Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Fuck Apple.
Thread: Fuck Apple.
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #72 (permalink)
tdn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteadyHigh View Post
My mac doesn't get virus's like your shitty pc does and it never has let me down. Super fast and Awsome. The iPhone is better in to many way it is compatible with way more devices ,it never failed me unlike android has. And apple has some Awsome customer service. I have yet been turned away even when the problem has be my own causing they have always fixed it without question.

It's the number one selling phone because its not the best . Why is it then, cause everyone using them are fanboys? No cause it is superior to all the rest.
You sound like you're 12, so I'm going to reply to you. I believe children like you are important and deserve answers for the better of man kind. However, young one, you must learn to do your own research. It's imperative as an adult.

Apple does well because of innovation and marketing. They've come out with some impressive things, which then their competitors tend to blow out of the water shortly after. They are a good company, I believe I said that before, but there are much better and cheaper options than everything they're currently offering.

I own Apple products by the way.
tdn is offline   Reply With Quote