Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 32 Lashed sizing question
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 06:44 AM   #34 (permalink)

Originally Posted by sleev-les View Post
I'm probably not going to be the only person to tell you to find a local shop to try them on first and then order online if you found a better price. I rode a Burton Rampant 8.5 and then ordered the Lashed in the same size, taking a chance they'd fit. I just made sure the site had an exchange policy if they didn't fit right. I ended up getting lucky and they were just a little too snug in the toe.. My goofy ass size is between an 8.5 and a 9 so I just got them baked to pack them out and they are a perfect fit now.
I agree, but at the same time support your local shop! I actually just got a pair of 2012 lashed boots from a local shop for 50% off, if the price difference is 10 bucks just buy from your shop man.

Originally Posted by ETM View Post
clearly you have no morals
Not everyone has the extra money to just take a chance and buy the right size, every boot is different so not sure how rich you have to be to have good morals, but I guess i'm not there yet.
faridk89 is offline   Reply With Quote