Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 32 Lashed sizing question
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 07:44 AM   #34 (permalink)
faridk89
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleev-les View Post
I'm probably not going to be the only person to tell you to find a local shop to try them on first and then order online if you found a better price. I rode a Burton Rampant 8.5 and then ordered the Lashed in the same size, taking a chance they'd fit. I just made sure the site had an exchange policy if they didn't fit right. I ended up getting lucky and they were just a little too snug in the toe.. My goofy ass size is between an 8.5 and a 9 so I just got them baked to pack them out and they are a perfect fit now.
I agree, but at the same time support your local shop! I actually just got a pair of 2012 lashed boots from a local shop for 50% off, if the price difference is 10 bucks just buy from your shop man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETM View Post
clearly you have no morals
Not everyone has the extra money to just take a chance and buy the right size, every boot is different so not sure how rich you have to be to have good morals, but I guess i'm not there yet.
faridk89 is offline   Reply With Quote