Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 32 Lashed sizing question
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #35 (permalink)
sleev-les

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathfuldeity View Post
recently on line retail abt 25%
local shops abt 50%
used local and online abt 25%

Local core shop is very good and knows I will spend money...this year board, binders and some parts...abt $1100. A couple weeks ago found some 32 focus boas a half-size down on fleabay and ran in the local shop to quickly try for size and told them up front...they noted it was hella deal and didn't blink about finding the same boot and letting try them on... and noted they would do the same thing. And this past week went in and asked them about some binding parts that were apparently sold out on-line...they also noted the distrubutor confirmed the parts were sold out....but they offered to try to source the parts...boom 1 day later via a rep for a very reasonable price and I spend more money with them. Local shops its about the relationship. There is also a local zumies but they have gotten zero of my money cause they could not or would not do anything but the brahtard thing.

Ime...4th pair of 32's...they are about a 1 or 1/2 half size larger than my shoe when broken in...so I size down.
I missed the recent swap at our local spot. I've got some boots and bindings that I want to try and sell. Its a pretty cool gig. They give you 100% store credit or I think 90% cash for them hosting a swap meet to get rid of your gear. I have things on my list still so if I can offload my stuff in November, Im going to be getting the credit and doin' some more gear grabbin' lol
sleev-les is offline   Reply With Quote