Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Fuck Apple.
Thread: Fuck Apple.
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #82 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
Now this is a valid point, haven't had a virus in god knows how long. I just download freeware anti virus from AVG and in the rare case I do stumble upon something that contains a virus it tells me right away and saves my PC. I've been telling my friends for awhile now, apple is nothing more than a long fad that will die out one day when people realize your paying inflated prices for overpriced hardware.

As for Google stepping in and "placing hardware minimums for Android," that can't really happen because the Android platform is free for anyone to use/develop/use. That's the main benefit of it, I can go and build any technological device and install an Android OS on it for free legally.
Android may be a free platform for manufacturers to utilize, but Google still owns the licensing. They could most definitely institute hardware minimums if they wanted to do so.