Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - A survey for Snowboard Injury Prevention
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen View Post
Yeah it seems like a couple a week. This guys survey was fucking horeshit too though. I started taking it cause fuck if I'm going to try and roadblock someone trying to help prevent injury but holy shit... His questions are all over the place in terms of content and some of them are barely recognizable as english.

One question asks what part/parts of your body you've injured while snowboarding and how many times you've injured each. Then it gives boxes to check like head, face, shoulder, knee, or other, but then has no field to fill in to tell what "other" was... Well what about lower leg ,ribs, ass, or dick/balls?

I quit taking the survey because I can't possibly imagine what useful data could be extracted from its results and because I have no faith that the OP can possibly introduce an innovative safety solution into snowboarding.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY INSULATED MOISTURE WICKING DICK/BALLS GUARD BRO!!!!
Hahaha honestly I think my balls are pretty low on the injured list. I have been pretty lucky.

As far as op goes, you want results to a survey then post up your intro video. Simple as that. No video, no participation. Cut and dry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote