Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

LookOut- Blizzard!

8K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  IdahoFreshies 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my names Nicolas- gamer, skier, snowboarder, surfer and wake boarder. I review games both for fun and professionally, so I figured I would start sharing games with different communities.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce you to a recent game I picked up called LookOut-Blizzard.

It's pretty relevant to this forum so I think you guys might like it...

I always listen to music when I'm carving moguls or hitting back-country... as an adrenaline junkie I need a soundtrack.
So yea, I have my iPad on me at all times. (protected in my Grenade jacket)

I usually play games on the lifts to pass time- so I figured I would share one that I really like since I'm sure a lot of people bring their tech on the slopes with them as well.

Recently I've been playing this game LookOut- Blizzard! and I'm pretty obsessed. It's a sort of reinvention of Pac Man mixed with smooth graphics and an ability to listen to your music while playing. Each level lasts about 30 seconds, making it the perfect way to pass time even on the shortest lift. Just don't drop your iPad, and I suggest getting a glove for it as well. (they sell them at most shops)

Have fun! I'll review more if I come across any I think are worth sharing.

edit: linked at the top if you want to get it.

here's a trailer/video review as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeB9tY6Ac5g

See less See more
#3 ·
Depending on how cold it is, definitely.

Sub-zero, heck no. But in areas like Colorado/Utah/California then I definitely will. I have a glove for it that keeps it insulated, plus padding from my jacket. I just put in the ear buds and i'm good to go.

probably good to mention that my jacket surfaces the ipad so that it wont tilt/hurt me if i fall.

#5 ·
Well considering I want to write game reviews I'm honored to hear it was compelling :laugh:

But I do snowboard, and have for over 12 years.

I actually ran the Invasion Snow Tour to Utah in high school, was a regular at Mount Lemon in college (which is probably why I'm so comfortable taking my iPad out), and hit Big Bear/Mammoth/Snow Bird regularly.

I just finished writing a book, so I may need to simmer down on the writing.

Eh, maybe I should just launch a website/blog.

#8 ·
... as an adrenaline junkie I need a soundtrack.
So yea, I have my iPad on me at all times. (protected in my Grenade jacket)
Quit reading right there. I like games though, I play COD(whatever the fuck its up to now, 9???) and portal 1 and 2 were fucking awesome. And "allen wake" was really fuckin good. Lahlala I'm a game *** blah blah blah. This guys a bigger ***.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.