Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Debating on Season Passes
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
ItAlpsRdr

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaSnowAngel View Post
Hey all! I live in the Northwestern part of Virginia, close to Charlottesville and really can't decide whether to buy season passes for one of the local resorts(Massanutten, Wintergreen), take just a couple trips to Snoeshoe or Timberline WV, or save up and take like a week and go to Utah.

I'll put it this way: I am an AVID snowboarder. I have been salivating over the fact that it's only like two months away from the start of the local season. It just kills me to have to fill up the gas tank every other day during snowboarding season Any advice or suggestions?
If you're going to ride a lot I'd get a pass at Showshoe, which is far and away the best resort in the area. We're not in VA right now, but when we get back that's what I plan on doing…and we're in Gloucester, 4 and a half hours away. The Snowshoe pass is unlimited too! Which the way I understand it, means it's good for ALL weekends and holidays as well as during the week. To my knowledge, Wintergreen doesn't do that. It comes with other discount bennies too. It's $429 if purchased before 31 Oct…$279.00 for college students. Pretty good deal if you ask me!
ItAlpsRdr is offline   Reply With Quote