Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - aGNARchy Review Requests
View Single Post
post #100 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 01:57 PM
david_z
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxdaca View Post
hey dave did u review the nx2 se? on the review on the attack banana u used that right?
Did ride them; disappointed. First time for me ever using Flow bindings. I think they were still pre-production and probably some changes being made for the production models but the ones we rode were quite frankly a huge pain in the ass. They ratchets stuck like hell and made it hard to get out of the bindings. Getting in to them was also a pain. All told they were actually *less* convenient than traditional two-strap bindings. I don't recall any comfort issues with them, actually that hybrid strap and the toe strap reminded me a lot of the Ride ThinGrip strap (which I love) just ease of use did not at all live up to the hype.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|