Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Group Buy: Sept 2012 - Advanced Freeride Board
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Alright finally more news (was away for the weekend at a wedding!):

All boards are included in this deal. Just take 30% off the website price. The minimum board order is 4 boards, so I doubt we'll have a problem with that. He didn't reply with a deadline to order, but I'd like to get it done sooner than later as it'll take 2-3 weeks to make the boards and then ship them out. How about a Nov 2nd deadline? He didn't reply with my shipping inquiry, he said it's 120 Euro for one board to Canada, or 160 combined for a whole bunch of them. Anybody know how much it is to ship a board within Canada/US?

For what it's worth, here are the prices of their freeride boards in Euro's including the 30% discount: (taken from virus) and then prices in USD beside. I started putting the Alpine board prices in there but that would take all day! They have a lot of board options...

Avalanche FL Freeride - 525€ - $680
Avalanche FLP - 700€ - $907
Avalanche FLP AFT - 770€ - $997
Ultimate Freecarve - 840€ - $1088

So TLN or maybe Dice, can somebody pass this on to the Alpine guys?

What I'd like to do is get a group around the Calgary area together, and we can all split on shipping (then I can drop off boards in Calgary and area). And if there's another group in the states, and another in Kazakhstan that works for me.

So whoever's going to pass this deal on to the hardbooters, PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address to pass on to the guys. I might buy my GF one of the base model Freeride boards as an xmas present, so I only need two more in Southern Alberta to get the deal myself and get the combined shipping.

Last edited by poutanen; 10-23-2012 at 11:19 AM.
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote