Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help with boot sizing
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nmbr1Ballr

Default Help with boot sizing

Hi Guys,

Since no one within an hour and a half of me carries small boots, I am going to have to order like 10 from dog funk and do a trial and error. Can anyone give me any guidance on what boots may fit better for smaller feet? I know boots fit different per person, but for example I read 32 run wide so those probably won't be very good for me.

Anyone have any recommendation what boot generally may be better for those with smaller feet? Personally I am looking at the Nike Vapen, K2 Raider, and Burton Rampant.

My previous boot was also a Ride Orion size 8. After about 30-40 sessions, I was getting a decent amount of heel lift. My normal nike shoe size is either a 7 or 7.5 depending on shoe. Anyone have any general info on if those brands run true to size, big or small? I was told a Ride 8 is probably like a Nike 7.

Just trying to narrow down the choices and order so I don't order 10 pairs and $2k worth of boots just to return all but 1.

Last edited by Nmbr1Ballr; 10-23-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Nmbr1Ballr is offline   Reply With Quote