Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Smith I/O and Oakley Splice Goggles, Holden Camo Pants and Varsity Jacket
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
dreww

Default Smith I/O and Oakley Splice Goggles, Holden Camo Pants and Varsity Jacket

Decided to put some more stuff up for sale. Plenty of vouchers on the site as well as ebay (parkcrewdrew). Both sets of goggles were used less than a handful of times and are in like new condition.

- 2012 Smith I/O Snow Goggles - Huntsman Color theme. Comes with ignitor mirror AND ignitor colored lense. Retails at $175. Looking for $75!!!!

- 2012 Oakley Splice - Black/Grey/Red Shattered color theme - Comes with blacked out smoke lense. Were $150 new and still in brand new shape. Looking for $75!!!
SOLD!!!

2010 Holden Isaacs Camo Pants - Top of the line Kimono Fabric, 20k ratings - Size Medium - Retailed at $300. Looking for $90!!!

2012 Holden Varsity Jacket - Perfect shape - Size Large - Black/Grey Colorway - Worn less than 5 times - Was $300 new and still in the same shape as the day I got it - Looking for $85!!!

Feel free to message with me any questions. I want this stuff gone. Thanks guys!

Last edited by dreww; 11-10-2012 at 12:30 AM.
dreww is offline   Reply With Quote