Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - My car was just totaled - Advice on AWD Cars
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
NewbALewb

Acrophile - Ya im really considering a 2005 Subbie Outback 2.5XT Wagon. Its turbo charged, leather, with 90000 miles on it for 12k. I just want something where the payments are lowish, but something that i also can drive as my daily driver for roughly the next 6 years. Plus I would really like a awd car that is comfy on road trips from oklahoma to colorado a handful of times a year. I think for what i am willing to pay the outback is exactly what i need, not necessarily what I want, but not everyone is able to get what they want in life =D.

Cormier - Ive read A LOT of articles on BMW's being insanely expensive to repair, and even harder to work on. No offesne, and thank you for the reply, but i would feel sort of out of place driving a bmw. Im a poor person.

24WERD - I havent even looked at those, but here in oklahoma GL finding a subaru.

IdahoFreshies - I agree with you completely.

Whoracle - Im looking for something that teenagers havent got their grimy little need for speed paws on. Im afraid to buy a old wrx becuase carfax doesnt tell me how many times some little bastard has launched it off asphalt. Im really looking for something with under 100k miles.

P.S - Thanks for the replies guys, very much appreciated. Be safe out there this season, and DONT HURT YOURSELVES. <3
NewbALewb is offline   Reply With Quote