This will be my 2nd "Full" season riding! (...hopefully this time there will be some Snow!!) Having said that, My goals this season are:
1. Ride somewhere,.. anywhere
2. Ride MORE POW!!
3. Figure out how to remain upright and still riding after getting any
small features. (...more than my "one inch ollie" from last year)
4. Equal speed & carving while switch! (...I can do local blues switch, top to
bottom, just not quite as fast or controlled)
5. I got forward & reverse buttering spins pretty well down before I even knew that it Was
"buttering". So this season I would like to get some of the other buttering moves mastered!!
6. Spend my vacation this Jan. @ Big Sky!!! (...More POW Please!!!)
...Wow reading this now, seems like lofty goals for a 50 something "NoooB"!
Oh Yeah,... and beat my 30+ days riding from last years shitty season!!!